A dirty cabin air filter can be caused by pollen, dust, dirt, debris, and even animals. Check your cabin filter at the suggested manufacturer intervals. If you are experiencing poor air flow through your vents or possibly an odor our suggestion would be checking your Cabin Filter first. Another name for a cabin filter is Pollen Filter. Please order your pollen filter with your vehicles information as most makes and models have their own filter.
No results found for "cabin filters;pollen filter;cabin air filter;cab filter;GM Canada Parts;Parts GM Canada;GM Cabin Filters;GM Pollen Filters;Alberta Parts Online;Alberta GM Parts ;GM Alberta Parts". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!
- You can always browse the complete catalog for your car.